Sunday, August 17, 2025

How Time Flies...

 This week I had a sophomore at UW LaCrosse Shadow me for an afternoon. Jordan, a Plymouth graduate, is interested in chiropractic as a profession, and it was a lot of fun to have him join me for an afternoon. Jordan had actually never been adjusted before, but is quite active (and successful!) in sports and had a great time seeing how the office flows here at Giebler Chiropractic.

It was fun to have him here, as his father grew up just down the street from me on Bishop Avenue in Plymouth. I remember that it seemed like his dad was out in the driveway shooting hoops literally every time we drove past his house...which was a legacy that was passed on to me later on. I spent countless hours outside 721 Bishop Avenue shooting and dribbling out in the street. You see, I had a portable hoop, so I'd drag it out to the street to shoot because my parents' driveway had a slope to it! This was one of the many benefits of living at the end of a dead end street!


Not long ago Lizzie Francis was an intern here at our office, and just a couple weeks ago she, now a fully licensed chiropractor, covered the office while I was in Colorado! I went to Lizzie's parents' office in Plymouth when growing up, consider her parents friends and mentors, and even worked there before purchasing this office in Kiel.


How time flies...from seeing Jordan's dad shooting hoops in the driveway as a kid to having Jordan shadow me now that he's a sophomore in College! And, as school begins, Eddy is a sophomore at Sheboygan Lutheran, Estelle is in 8th Grade at St. John Lutheran, and Emerin is a 4th Grader. Our home and office schedules are about to get a bit busier with cross country meets and volleyball matches, in addition to the other activities.

But, I'm so thankful for the opportunity and health to be there for those activities, to give back to upcoming chiropractors, and to be able to help others get healthier as well!



What goals do you have? What activities do you want to be able to do? Would you like to be able to see more of your kids' or grandkids' activities and sports? Remember, more than anything: time is your most valuable commodity, and your HEALTH determines your personal independence and quality of life. Choose wisely in your health care. Make sure it's not just 'sick' care...dealing with symptoms and managing side effects. Address Health Care at the source, and know that we are here to help you!

No comments:

Post a Comment